The Ridge is an established Comox Valley neighbourhood, with the construction of new homes currently underway in Phase 3B. This quiet and scenic location is situated in south Courtenay, close to many favourite community places and activities. Our residents love the easy access to the many nearby recreational activities that provide fun for all ages.
Here are some of the highlights of the Comox Valley to explore:
- Swim at Comox Lake
- Walk along the Courtenay Riverway Trail
- Tour the Comox Marina and historic Filberg Park
- Play and swim at one of many warm, sandy ocean beaches
- Visit Mount Washington for a zip line tour, hike or mountain bike ride
- Stroll the streets of historic Cumberland
- Try your hand at fly fishing at the river
- Golf at one of the many golf courses close by
- Enjoy a local wine tour
- Sample craft breweries as part of the BC Ale Trail
- Taste the locally grown food prepared at our many fabulous restaurants
- Shop local boutiques in Downtown Courtenay
- Pick local produce at the Farmers Markets
- Tour the Royston Wrecks
- Take a hike through any of the many forested parks or walk the river trails
- Go whale watching
- Take a fossil tour along the Puntledge River
- Visit the Palaeontology Centre at the Courtenay Museum
- Bike riding on many designated routes and trails
There are plenty of recreational choices for everyone in the Comox Valley. Residents here are proud of our natural and cultural heritage. The views are breathtaking almost everywhere in the Comox Valley. Come and enjoy any of the activities for yourself and your family. You will be very happy that you did some exploring!
If you are interested in receiving more information about the new homes at The Ridge, contact our preferred builders, who have a proven track record of building quality homes in this neighbourhood. They have reserved home lots in our newest phase. (link to http://www.theridgebc.com/phase-3b/)
Posted August, 2021, conditions and availability subject to change without notice.